The aim of the seminar, to be held on November 23 in Warsaw, is to present a number of issues on implementing the Integrated Qualifications System in Poland, the role of the Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Tourism and describing the qualifications of the tourism industry.
The meeting will conclude with a panel discussion on the benefits of introducing the IQS.
The seminar is free of charge. Participants from outside Warsaw are provided free accommodation and reimbursement of travel expenses.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME (PL only)
- Let’s talk about qualifications in the HR and marketing industry
- “The Integrated Qualifications System (IQS) – What Is It And What Is It For? – A seminar
- The next open workshop on including qualifications is already planned for April 18
- An Open Seminar on “Designing Validation in the IQS”
- Supporting the process of developing innovative qualifications in the chemical industry