Various elements of the support provided to the sector to develop such tools as the Sectoral Qualifications Framework, forms of describing market qualifications, how to include qualifications in the system and determining sectoral competences will be presented at this seminar
Experts from the Educational Research Institute and representatives of industry branches that have already joined in implementing the system will tell you how to have a real impact on the process of creating solutions for the development of qualifications in the chemical industry. The issue of how the IQS can help in addressing existing competence gaps will also be discussed.
The seminar is addressed to all representatives of the chemical industry: employers, industry organisations, trade unions, training firms, central administration representatives, local government and other entities interested in the topics to be presented.
- Qualifications in the fashion industry. You are invited to a seminar!
- “Tailor-made Qualifications” – News from the Seminar for the Fashion Industry
- An Open Seminar on “Designing Validation in the IQS”
- The Integrated Qualifications System in the Tourism Sector. An Invitation to a Seminar.
- “The Integrated Qualifications System (IQS) – What Is It And What Is It For? – A seminar