New qualifications in the IQS are a response to market demand, where having a verified, confirmed and recognized certificate of skills is highly valued by employers. This is also an opportunity for employees who want to officially confirm what they already know and obtain the appropriate document confirming their competences.
Information on the knowledge, skills and competences required to attain these qualifications can be found in the Monitor Polski (Official Gazette of the Republic of Poland):
- A nother Qualification From Outside the Formal General, Vocational and Higher Educations Systemes Is Included in the IQS
- The Market Qualification “Preparing Food In Accordance With Market Trends and Principles of Healthy Nutrition” Has Been Included in the IQS
- Professional certificates – how to obtain a valuable certificate?
- The PQF Level On Certificates And Diplomas
- Employee’s skills – how to hire qualified personnel?