The presented sectoral framework is designed to indicate qualifications at given levels present in the real estate sector, which will help streamline employment and training processes.
SQF RE will also provide significant support to self-education activities, as it can be used by real estate business owners and employees to independently determine career paths and further professional development.
The publication presents information on the project developing the proposed Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Real Estate, including: the group of specialists creating SQF RE, a description of project implementation and methodology, the structure of the framework, recommendations on implementing and using SQF RE in Poland, as well as a glossary of terms used in the Integrated Qualifications System. The annex presents the most important part of SQF RE – the matrix of level descriptors, that is, the collected sets of general statements describing the knowledge, skills and social competence required for a qualification at a given level.
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework For Agriculture (SQF AG)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Public Health (SQF PH)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Energy Industry (SQFE)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Trade (SQFT)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Chemical Industry (SQF Chem)