This report describes all the validation arrangements available in Poland, including those in the formal education system, as well as public activities promoting employment and supporting the labour market.
However, it mainly focuses on the new opportunities provided by the IQS, as they directly relate to the instruments and mechanisms promoted as part of the European Union’s educational and labour market policies.
- Join us at the Next Meeting of the Public Debate on the IQS on October 22, 2019
- Research on student preferences in the labour market
- A contest for post-primary school students!
- Another meeting of the public debate on the Integrated Qualifications System is being held (June 12)
- On qualifications at the European Congress of Local Governments