A person with the qualification “Preparing Food In Accordance With Market Trends and the Principles of Healthy Nutrition” is able to independently plan and prepare food by following a provided recipe, abide by the principles of healthy nutrition and modern culinary techniques, as well as prepare food in accordance with the concepts of fine dining and slow food.
This market qualification is confirmed by a certificate that is valid for 10 years. In order to begin the validation process, a person interested in attaining this qualification must have completed lower secondary school or an eight-year primary school (i.e. have a full qualification at PQF level 2).
More information on the knowledge, skills and social competences required to attain this qualification can be found in Monitor Polski.
- “Designing computer graphics”, “designing websites” and “programming and supprting 3D printing” – three it qualifications included in the IQS!
- How To Describe A Market Qualification
- What is the Integrated Qualifications System and how does it work?
- How to become an awarding body
- A nother Qualification From Outside the Formal General, Vocational and Higher Educations Systemes Is Included in the IQS