What is the Integrated Qualification System? What are the benefits of being involved in its operation? Who is the main beneficiary of the IQS? How can information be provided about the IQS in an understandable way? We will answer these and other questions during the seminar, which will take place on December 12 in Warsaw.
During the seminar, we will discuss:
- the opportunities offered by the Integrated Qualification System currently being implemented in Poland,
- system tools, such as the Polish Qualifications Framework, Sectoral Qualifications Frameworks, the Integrated Qualifications Register,
- how potential users can be informed about the IQS so that its premises and the benefits of being involved in its operation are clear and understandable to all interested parties.
The seminar “The Integrated Qualification System (IQS) – What Is It And What Is It For?” is being held on December 12, 2018 from 9:00 to 16:00 at the Ogrodowa 58 Business Centre in Warsaw in the Venice/Vienna Rooms (IV floor).
Participation in the seminar is free. For participants from outside Warsaw, we offer reimbursement of accommodation and travel expenses in accordance with the attached information.
The seminar is being held under the auspices of the “Support to central government administration, awarding bodies and quality assurance institutions in implementing stage I of the Integrated Qualifications System” Project
- Seminar on the IQS for the media
- The Integrated Qualifications System in the Tourism Sector. An Invitation to a Seminar.
- Let’s talk about qualifications in the HR and marketing industry
- An Open Seminar on “Designing Validation in the IQS”
- The next open workshop on including qualifications is already planned for April 18