The Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Waste Management (SQF WM) is a tool to support employers and employees of the waste management sector in the development of competences. It provides a structured set of competences relating to the main areas of activity and business operations of the sector.
SQF WM can be used in companies in the waste management sector to improve HR processes and to facilitate the ability of employees to independently determine their career paths and further education. It can also be a helpful tool for education and training institutions in the preparation of training programmes.
The publication contains information on the development of the Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Waste Management, including a description of the project and the methods used to perform the work, a discussion of the framework’s structure, as well as recommendations on the implementation and use of SQF WM in Poland. Its most important part are the tables of SQF WM level descriptors, i.e. organised sets of general statements describing the knowledge, skills and social competences required of people involved in the sector, arranged in accordance with the levels of the Polish Qualifications Framework.
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Water and Wastewater Management, Reclamation and Remediation
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Mining Sector (SQFM)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Real Estate (SQF RE)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework For Agriculture (SQF AG)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Public Health (SQF PH)