The proposed SQFE can be used in energy industry companies to improve human resources processes and to help employees determine their career paths and further professional development. It can also be a useful tool for education and training institutions in preparing their curricula.
The publication presents information on the project developing the proposed Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Energy Industry as well as on the resulting framework itself. It presents, among others: the context of developing SQFE, a description of project implementation and methodology, the structure of the framework and instructions on its use, recommendations on implementing and using SQFE in Poland, as well as a glossary of relevant terms.
The annex presents the proposed SQFE – the set of hierarchized competences in the sector, written in the language of learning outcomes.
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Public Health (SQF PH)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework For Agriculture (SQF AG)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Real Estate (SQF RE)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Mining Sector (SQFM)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Fashion Industry (SQF FI)