Seminar participants will learn about the main premises of the Integrated Qualifications System and take part in discussions on the applications for including the following market qualifications in the IQS:
- Designing competence- and effectiveness-based systems for periodic employee assessments.
- Testing the associative structure and semantic similarity of a commercial brand.
The meeting will take place on June 27, 2019 at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Warsaw (Azalia Room) on ul. Towarowa 2.
Accommodation and reimbursement of travel expenses are provided for participants from outside of Warsaw in accordance with the guidelines presented in the attachment “Information on the reimbursement of travel expenses”.
We invite you to read the event programme and to register!
- The Integrated Qualifications System in the Tourism Sector. An Invitation to a Seminar.
- “The Integrated Qualifications System (IQS) – What Is It And What Is It For? – A seminar
- The next open workshop on including qualifications is already planned for April 18
- An Open Seminar on “Designing Validation in the IQS”
- Supporting the process of developing innovative qualifications in the chemical industry