To obtain the qualification “Designing Computer Graphics” (Polish Qualifications Framework level 4), among other things, a person must demonstrate the ability to create a graphic design for an electronic or printed publication. There is no expiration date for certificates confirming this qualification.
A person with market qualification “Programming and Supporting 3D Printing” (Polish Qualification Framework level 3) will able to use 3D printing technology and support this process to produce physical objects based on provided computer models.
For more information, see Monitor Polski:
- Good information for webmasters and graphic designers
- The PQF Level On Certificates And Diplomas
- The Market Qualification “Preparing Food In Accordance With Market Trends and Principles of Healthy Nutrition” Has Been Included in the IQS
- Professional certificates – how to obtain a valuable certificate?
- How a PQF level is determined for partial qualifications?