The next meeting of the public debate on the IQS is being held (June 12)
The first part of the meeting will focus on the importance of market qualifications in national policies for lifelong learning. Market qualifications from the perspective of the provisions of the Act on the IQS will also be discussed, taking into account the experiences from the first period of the system’s implementation in Poland. The second part of the meeting will focus on the role of Sector Skills Councils in the process of creating and developing market qualifications in Poland. All interested persons are cordially invited!
The seminar will take place on June 12 at the Golden Floor Plaza Conference and Training Centre in Warsaw on al. Jerozolimskie 123 A, Room 3 on the 15th Floor.
- Join us at the Next Meeting of the Public Debate on the IQS on October 22, 2019
- Qualifications in the fashion industry. You are invited to a seminar!
- Experts Discuss the Theory and Practice of Validation
- Droniada 2019 – on qualifications in Industry 4.0
- Let’s talk about qualifications in the HR and marketing industry