The PQF level for a given qualification is determined by comparing its required learning outcomes with the level descriptors of the Polish Qualifications Framework.
The first part of this publication presents basic information about the PQF, its structure and the manner in which the level descriptors are organised and presented. It also explains the role of the descriptors in the process of determining the level of a qualification and provides guidance to help in reading and interpreting individual descriptors. The second part presents detailed information about successive PQF levels with examples of selected learning outcomes and qualifications aligned to the specific level.
The aim of the “User’s Guide” is to support persons who are determining the level of a qualification. It can also assist persons working on descriptions of the required learning outcomes for a given qualification and in developing sectoral qualifications frameworks.
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Real Estate (SQF RE)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Trade (SQFT)
- How a PQF level is determined for partial qualifications?
- Referencing Report. Referencing The Polish Qualifications Framework For Lifelong Learning To The European Qualifications Framework
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Chemical Industry (SQF Chem)