During the seminar, which was entitled “The Integrated Qualifications System – from Innovation to Qualifications”, participants discussed how to combine the challenges of the modern labour market with the development of human capital in Poland through the IQS. The seminar was organised as a workshop (presentations, mini-lectures, discussion and exercises). Most of the participants were HR employees, representatives of NGOs and training institutions. There was also no lack of persons from vocational education and the school system.
The programme included discussions about the concept of lifelong learning and its importance for the HR sector. Details on the descriptions of qualifications and the functioning of the Integrated Qualifications Register, which is one of the most important elements of the IQS, were also reviewed.
- The stakeholders seminar on the Integrated Qualifications Register in the IQS
- An Open Seminar on “Designing Validation in the IQS”
- “The Integrated Qualifications System (IQS) – What Is It And What Is It For? – A seminar
- Join us at the Next Meeting of the Public Debate on the IQS on October 22, 2019
- Let’s talk about qualifications in the HR and marketing industry