SQFs (Sectoral Qualifications Frameworks) are a further elaboration of the Polish Qualifications Framework “translated” into the language of a specific sector or industry. They are intended to help identify and fill competence gaps. Developing SQFs serves as an integrating role for the wide range of stakeholders associated with a given industry. They contribute to the objectives of promoting lifelong learning and increasing the employability, mobility and social inclusion of workers and learners.
SQFs are developed with the active support of IBE experts who are working on the development of the Integrated Qualifications System in Poland. So far, 17 SQFs have been developed and translated into English, more are in the pipeline. They can be used to help in referencing to the European Qualifications Framework and to help individual countries in their work on qualifications frameworks.
- “Tailor-made Qualifications” – News from the Seminar for the Fashion Industry
- Supporting the process of developing innovative qualifications in the chemical industry
- On validation at the VPL Biennale in Berlin
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework for the Chemical Industry (SQF Chem)
- Qualifications in the fashion industry. You are invited to a seminar!