The leading topic of the conference will be changes in the labour market from the perspective of competences and access to them, as well as their impact on the main participants in the market, i.e. employers and employees. Together with conference participants, the organisers will try to answer some important questions:
- Do we really have an employee’s market?
- What impact do millennials have on the changing organisational culture and employee management systems?
- How do employers perceive people aged 50+?
- How do adult Poles learn?
- Human Capital Study
The Human Capital Study is one of Europe’s largest research projects in the area of professional competences, employment and the labour market. Its main aim is to diagnose and monitor the human capital resources in the Polish market and the factors responsible for their development. These research results are the basis for developing recommendations for public policies in such areas as science and education, the labour market and entrepreneurship development. The research has been conducted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development in cooperation with Jagiellonian University since 2009.
More information is available from: http://www.parp.gov.pl/konferencjabkl
- Join us at the Next Meeting of the Public Debate on the IQS on October 22, 2019
- Research on student preferences in the labour market
- The Integrated Qualifications System at the Małopolska Innovation Festival
- What is the IQS?
- The development of competences and skills of an employee – which training courses to choose?