Use the Integrated Qualifications System (IQS)
Are you employed or seeking employment?
Are you employed? Are you a student? Are you developing a hobby? Get a certificate which will:
- be a credible document confirming your skills and knowledge – even if you lack formal education in a given field;
- testify to the level of your qualifications in an understandable way to employers on both the domestic as well as the European labour market;
- make it easier for you to plan your career, find a new job or even move to another line of business.
Are you looking for dependable employees?
Are you an employer? Invest in human capital! Rely on IQS certificates.
A certificate issued under the IQS:
- is a document which will help you objectively assess the knowledge, skills and social competences of job candidates for your company;
- stands for the proven quality of the awarded qualification – supervised by the ministries,
- ensures compliance with market needs – each qualification is consulted with experts and representatives of a given industry before it is included in the system;
- serves as a straight forward assessment of the human capital in your companyto those abroad – the PQF trademark corresponds to the European Qualifications Framework;
- represents your contribution to the development of the company and the state – you too can propose a qualification to be included in the system.
Do you support others in their professional development?
The IQS is a great tool for planning one’s career – also for individuals seeking new jobs, perhaps in a different line of business altogether.
With the IQS, individuals with no formal education can confirm their competence with a document other than a school graduation diploma.
Each market qualification included in the IQS includes a detailed description of the level of knowledge, skills and social competences to be possessed by an individual seeking certification. Each candidate awarded a certificate for a given qualification has successfully passed the validation process – i.e. the process of assessing their competences by competent experts.
With a market qualification certificate, a candidate can present their level of knowledge, skills and social competences to a potential employer regardless of their formal education background.
What is the Integrated Qualifications System (IQS)?
Learn about market qualifications included in the IQS
What does a certificate confirm?
How to obtain a certificate?