Dr. Piotr Stankiewicz, Director of the Educational Research Institute, opened the conference with a speech. Subsequently, participants had the opportunity to listen to, among others, Prof. Ewa Chmielecka from the Warsaw School of Economics, Tadeusz Pisarek from the Social Dialogue Council and Urszula Martynowicz, Director of the Strategy, Qualifications and Vocational Training Department at the Ministry of National Education. Many important issues relating to the Integrated Qualifications System were addressed, and the panelists also answered questions from the audience.
We invite you to watch these proceedings!
2019 is the year of the public debate about the IQS
This conference inaugurated a series of ten meetings that will take place throughout 2019. The meetings will be an excellent opportunity to summarise and reflect on the activities undertaken in the context of developing and implementing the IQS and those planned in the coming years. We will keep you informed about the dates of the next meetings.
“The IQS – a bridge connecting education and the labour market” | Recording from the debate
- Join us at the Next Meeting of the Public Debate on the IQS on October 22, 2019
- The stakeholders seminar on the Integrated Qualifications Register in the IQS
- Another meeting of the public debate on the Integrated Qualifications System is being held (June 12)
- Seminar on the IQS for the media
- The IQS at the Congress on Non-Formal Education