During the meeting, participants will learn how the qualifications awarded upon completion of postgraduate studies are included in the IQS, the guidelines for correctly formulating learning outcomes in the IQS, and how to properly determine the Polish Qualifications Framework level for a given qualification.
The workshops will be conducted by trainers from the Educational Research Institute involved in designing and implementing the Integrated Qualifications Register.
The workshop will take place on 18/04/2019 at the “Ogrodowa 58” Business Centre (ul. Ogrodowa 58 in Warsaw).
These is a one-day workshop (planned duration: 09:00–16:00). We provide overnight accommodation and travel expenses to non-residents of Warsaw.
Registration is open until April 15, 2019.
If the required number of participants do not register, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the workshops.
If you have any questions, please contact: Anna Ołtarzewska, tel. 22 241 71 61, e-mail: email@example.com
We cordially invite you to attend!
- Let’s talk about qualifications in the HR and marketing industry
- The Integrated Qualifications System in the Tourism Sector. An Invitation to a Seminar.
- An Open Seminar on “Designing Validation in the IQS”
- “The Integrated Qualifications System (IQS) – What Is It And What Is It For? – A seminar
- Seminar on the IQS for the media